Tuesday, July 24, 2007

the slow Södera

Yay for vegan socks! And yay for the first KAL I'm involved in. Thanks VeganCraftastic!

The socks I'm currently knitting are Södera-socks from Vilma's blog (see, she has the pattern in english too!) I'm using the same yarn that she did on hers: Novita's Kotiväki, 100% cotton. I think you can oly get it from Finland.. But hey, replacing yarn is not the end of the world.

It feels like I've been making them forever, but maybe it's just the fact that I started palnning on making them almost a yeat ago.

2 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

These are totally going in the future projects binder, they are so pretty!

Sean said...

Lovely!

How do you get them to fit well without lots of ribbing? I guess I've never tried - I've always been afraid to try the more fun patterns on 100% because it's so not-very-boingy.