Saturday, July 28, 2007

Opinions?

Hello all!

Thanks everyone who has joined the knitalong so far! And please, if you're a member, post about it on your personal blogs and try to spread the word.

Ok, so does everyone want to just post about their own socks that they're working on or does anyone want to all work on the same pattern? I'm thinking both could work, you know keep posting about whatever socks you choose but also have a pattern that we could all (or whoever want to) work on. Please post your opinions here, and if you have a pattern you'd like to nominate we work on, feel free! I'm gonna nominate the Monkey Socks because I've seen so many pretty ones done in Panda Cotton.

Thanks!

3 comments:

torrance said...

I think both Everyone who wants to work on the same pattern can, and everyone who wants to make what ever can :)

affectioknit2 said...

I agree with Torrance - I'll probably continue with my anklets -but the Monkeys look nice too - so maybe I'll order some yarn and start those too...

Anonymous said...

The Monkey looks great! I don't have any panda cotton but I do have some Esprit (like fixation) and I planned to make some stripey socks, and some with leaves.